Saturday, November 15, 2014

Bright Ideas Round-up


Hey everybody!   Over the last several months, hundreds of my favorite Teacher Bloggers have come together to share their Bright Ideas!  There have been so many fabulous great ideas being shared that we decided to showcase some of our previous posts in this "Bright Ideas Round Up!"   We will return after the holidays in January with fresh Bright Ideas!


 

One of my favorite posts, is about Behavior Management using Activity Boxes.  This particular post has been viewed over 35,000 times!!! WOW!!!   I have used this technique many years working with kids with a variety of behavioral challenges.  To read the whole post, click on the photo above!



One of my first Bright Idea posts was written about adding to the classroom library by reviewing children's books!  This particular post was a hit. I received so many wonderful comments and letters. I was happy to hear from so many fans that enjoyed the original post, and were interested in reviewing books for their own classroom libraries. To view this article, please click on the image. 

I hope that you enjoyed the Bright Idea posts.  To read more Bright Idea posts from other Teacher Bloggers, you can click on the links below.  

As always, I LOVE hearing from you.  If you have a request, or would like to share your thoughts on previous posts please email me at crayonboxlearning@gmail.com  or leave me a comment below.

Have a safe and wonderful holiday season!








1 comment:

  1. Danielle,
    I think you do a great job with your posts! I just used your tutorial on how to add tabs to my Facebook page! Thank you! Thank you!
    First Grade Chicka Boom Boom Boom

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I love to hear from you!